Friday, June 7, 2013

Land of Industry and Miracles

girlwithalessonplan: fishy: academicmermaid: nevver: Things...





girlwithalessonplan:

fishy:

academicmermaid:

nevver:

Things You Need To Know Before Your Next Job Interview

Putting this here for future reference.

important.

I want this poster sized for my classroom.  Not every job is going to be, "Well, I just walked in wearing my street clothes and McDonald's hired me…I dunno what the big deal is…"

Photo













itty-bitty-babe: kingforhermione: lets-get-drunk-and-gamble: s...



itty-bitty-babe:

kingforhermione:

lets-get-drunk-and-gamble:

scarred-mistake:

beanpunk-rockerbath:

This is 19 year old Marie Fowler. Her cancer just returned, and has been declared terminal. She's already in Hospice Care. Her final wish is to meet Kellin Quinn from Sleeping With Sirens. Please, make it happen. Spread the word. This girl deserves it.

SIGNAL BOOST.

The small amount of notes on this post worries me. 

SIGNAL BOOST. LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

COME ON GUYS, IF WE CAN GET A FLUFFY CHICKEN FOR SOMEONE WHY NOT THIS

REBLOG THIS OR ELSE

Photo



















felicefawn: A villager offers flowers to a female adult...



felicefawn:

A villager offers flowers to a female adult elephant lying dead on a paddy field in Panbari village.

This is so beautiful.

Photo



thorsicle: freckles-and-ferns: thorsicle: oedipus came in and out of the same...

thorsicle:

freckles-and-ferns:

thorsicle:

oedipus came in and out of the same vagina

motherfucker

yeah essentially

candicedionysus: bluestalking-fox: #mutants are a...







candicedionysus:

bluestalking-fox:

#mutants are a metaphor

This is why I love the X-Men. The comics, the cartoons, the movies, doesn't matter.

flickeringmuse: Character archetype: the Mentor The best...





flickeringmuse:

Character archetype: the Mentor

The best teacher is not the one who knows most but the one who is most capable of reducing knowledge to that simple compound of the obvious and wonderful.

cumberbatch-lorette: ben-addict: Befuzzled by naked female....









cumberbatch-lorette:

ben-addict:

Befuzzled by naked female. Looks to John.

this ship sails itself.

noteslut: theclearlydope: I've waited my whole adult life for...





noteslut:

theclearlydope:

I've waited my whole adult life for this desk.

No zombies getting in there

Safe from velociraptors too tho

devissitrhw: Compiled all of the boy and his duck pictures with...


A boy and his duck









devissitrhw:

Compiled all of the boy and his duck pictures with their original sourcing in what I hope is chronological order.

SO THIS GUY IN MY ENGLISH IS DOING A PROJECT FOR BIO WHERE HE GETS A DUCKLING TO IMPRINT ON HIM SO HE JUST CARRIES IT AROUND WITH HIM TO ALL OF HIS CLASSES AND I SWEAR THIS DUCK IS THE MOST WELL BEHAVED FUCKING POULTRY IVE EVER SEEN IT JUST SITS ON HIS DESK QUIETLY AND SOMETIMES HE PUTS IT IN HIS POCKET AND IT JUST SLEEPS LIKE WOW YOU GO DUCKY 

teenytigress

THERE HE IS, WHAT A GEM AND LOOK AT THAT FUCKING DUCKLING AH I CAN'T

teenytigress

DUCK UPDATE: IT HAS IMPRINTED AND THINKS THIS BOY IS IT'S MOMMY. OMG

teenytigress

DUCK UPDATE: TODAY WE HAD A FIRE DRILL AND HE CARRIED THE DUCKY OUTSIDE WITH HIM AND CRADLED IT PROTECTIVELY AND MOTHERLY INSTINCTS ARE FUCKING ADORABLE

did-venusblowyour-mind

I know the duck boy and he and his duck are inseparable. An indestructible bond to say the least. 

unapologeticallyuncool: run wild by *chiou



unapologeticallyuncool:

run wild by *chiou

Photo



Codex Seraphinianus, 1976-1978 'The Codex Seraphinianus is a...





















Codex Seraphinianus, 1976-1978

'The Codex Seraphinianus is a book written and illustrated by Italian artist, architect and industrial designer Luigi Serafini, from 1976 to 1978. The book appears to be a visual encyclopedia of an unknown world, written in one of its languages, an alphabetic writing intended to be meaningless.'

Wikipedia

source

awayed: 🐱



awayed:

🐱

randyconnerpaintings: "Constellations" 42x32 inches Randy...



randyconnerpaintings:

"Constellations"

42x32 inches

Randy Conner

www.facebook.com/randyconnerpaintings

Photo









Guess who's had a day full of doing nothing but sleeping...



Guess who's had a day full of doing nothing but sleeping and cleaning their house of skunk smell that's right it's me. 

I'm dog-sitting for the week, and last night around 11 the dog starts whining at the door, indicating she wants to go outside to use the restroom. I open the door, she tears out, and it was then I see the skunk crouched in the corner of the yard. Y'all can put two and two together from there. Long story short, I'm up until 2 AM cleaning the dog and trying to air out the house with next to no cleaning supplies, don't get to bed 'til around 3, I don't make it to work today because I'm trying to do some more thorough cleaning and just adsl;f;jlksdfj;lkdasjlad;j someone kill me please. Or message me. Hell, give me a video of you twerking. Idfc just someone please distract me.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment